After completing your online-order, you need to fill out the Form "Measurements for my order". Please take your time to carefully complete this form - The foot measurements you provide are the basis of my work.
I'll start my work as soon as I recive your measurements.
The following measurements are needed for the following shoe types:
- Shoes: Measurements 1 - 5
- Ankle shoes: Measurements 1 - 6
- Bootees: Measurements 1 - 8
- Knee-high boots: Measurements 1 - max. 16
The following measurements of circumferences should be taken while you are standing. The measuring tape should go completely around the foot and fit snugly to the foot.
- No. 1, the toe measure, taken loosely over the inner ball of the foot and the little toe
- No. 2, the ball measure, measured at the widest point over the inner and outer ball of the foot
- No. 3, the instep measure, measured over the navicular bone, which can be felt on the top of the foot
- No. 4, the heel measurement, is the circumference measured over the heel and the foot bend
- No. 5, the ankle measure, measured over the inner ankle No. 6, taken at a height of about 15 cm over the floor
- All other calf measures are taken at 5 cm increments upwards if necessary
Taking Measurements (Printable Version)